Skip to content
Do I have to drink alcohol to play this game?
Absolutely not! Any beverage will due and there are game modes available where you don’t have to drink at all and instead use chips or tokens.
Is this game family friendly?
It sure is! Half of our editions are meant for ages 16+.
- Please note, our other editions are specifically intended for the not so innocent which are ages 18+.
What’s included in the box?
Original or Explicit Edition: Deck of 110 cards (20 DRINK cards, 34 GAME cards, 4 GAME OVER cards, 12 FRENEMY RULE cards, 18 GROUP RULE cards & 20 SPECIAL cards), the instructions (not that you’ll need them) and the tuck box itself.
NSFW, Retro, Millennial or Politically Incorrect Edition: Deck of 55 cards (10 DRINK cards, 17 GAME cards, 2 GAME OVER card, 6 FRENEMY RULE cards, 9 GROUP RULE cards & 10 SPECIAL cards), the instructions (not that you’ll need them) and the tuck box itself.
Nope! Each edition can be played on its own or can be combined together for longer gameplay.
What if I’m pressured to do cards I don’t want to?
- This game is intended to get you out of your comfort zone and have fun. You should never feel obligated to do anything you are not comfortable doing.
How is this party game different from the rest?
- In a word, it’s UNIQUE. There are no duplicate cards, every single card you receive is different. This makes each game you play different from the last!
How is this drinking game different from the rest?
- You have a hand of cards to pick from and every card is a sabotage against another player. You get to choose how you want to sabotage your friends.
What languages is the game available in?
- Currently the game is only available in English. Please reach out to us if you would like a copy of the game in a specific language. Contact us at email@example.com.
Where can I buy DRINKS with FRENEMIES™ games?
- While we would love to say everywhere, the game is currently available on here on our website. You can also purchase it directly from us at one of our upcoming events. It will hopefully be available at your FLGS in the future.
How long does it take to learn how to play this game?
- If you know how to read and make decisions, you already know how to play. Game play takes 5 minutes or less to learn.
Why haven’t I heard of this game before?
- You’ve been looking in the wrong places for us. Also our marketing team stinks.
Why did you make this?
- We wanted to make a game that gets you out of your comfort zone. This game gets you thinking, talking, moving and laughing like you’d never imagine you could.
Can I help make your game even better?
- Sure! We understand improvements can be made, and we’d love to hear your thoughts on what you like, as well as what you dislike about the game. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I like the illustrations, did you make them?
- Thank you! No, we did not. Every illustration was made by Oscar Chico specifically for our ridiculous card games.
Who should play this game?
Why do I need to play a card game to drink?
You never need a card game to drink! This game is intended for socializing in a gaming atmosphere that allows people to get out of their comfort zones and have some fun!
Who did you use to print your games?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.